Opportunities Can Range From:
- Shape a younger generation by reading to children
- Use your financial expertise by helping adults manage their finances
- Come into our Plymouth or Brockton offices and put your organizational skills to good use
- Join the many volunteers in your community that deliver over 2000 meals a day
- If you are 55+ you can join the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Plymouth County which is funded by AmeriCorps Seniors and comes with additional benefits.
- Fulfill your corporate social responsibility by donating your employee's time with group volunteer opportunities
- Other opportunities are available, let us match something to your personal preferences
Volunteer for OCES
Be one of the 63 million Americans that volunteer each year.
- It only takes a few minutes to fill out this Volunteer Application
- Give us a call to have a personal conversation about volunteering with our Volunteer Coordinator
- Email our Volunteer Department for more information
- Come in to our Volunteer Center to talk in person and search for local opportunities with our Volunteer Center computers or to just learn more. Our Volunteer Center is conveniently located at 204 South Meadow Road in Plymouth.
Service Partner Recruitment
Research shows that having a strong core of volunteerism in your organization boosts morale and workplace atmosphere while improving brand perception. Join forces with OCES and let us help you find volunteers to meet your specific needs. Our volunteers help connect, empower, and transform the community by offering their diverse skill sets in your workplace. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator for more information on our volunteer programs.